We sat in a large room with 10 round tables that sat eight people each. In the front of the room was a raised platform for the moderator and the panelists. Since the panel topic was "Private Sector Financing Strategies for the Inland Empire" the room was mostly comprised of men over the age of 40. In fact as you looked around the room there was an abundance of shiny heads and bulging tummies.

In the midst of these fine specimens of manhood there were a few women. But one in particular was causing a problem.
She was probably 25 years old and very attractive. Even though she was modestly dressed she was constantly ogled throughout the event.
I always sit in the back of the room so that when I get bored I can people watch. And today was no exception. So from my vantage point I was able to observe the spectacle of men unable to control themselves.
It was ridiculous!
The highlight was when this poor girl got up to go to the bathroom. Every pair of pathetic eyes in the room turned to watch her walk out the door. Even worse, the speaker stumbled over his words.
Of course I looked the other way.
You see I have discovered the cure for a wandering eye. Just marry a Hot Mama. I ogle, cat call and pinch to my hearts content. Just not in front of a room full of over-the-hill guys.
5 comments:
wow, 2 posts about your hot wife..either you are a great husband, or you did something REALLY bad and you are kissing up. If you are anything like your brother in law Jeff, you are kissing up...
Glad to know you still have the hots for Mindy - she is pretty cute!
While I don’t consider myself necessarily a “hot mamma” (particularly because I am of the pre-children variety), the other day I was walking into a nearby pharmacy when a man literally stopped walking, looked me up and down and continued to stare very inappropriately until I was safely inside the building. Someday, I would really like to see a woman stop whatever she is doing to give a sexy man the look-over. That actually might be amusing to see.
I think there might be something to your theory Meredith. However, he's not in trouble but have you ever seen the movie, Shallow Hal?. I think he might be brainwashing himself into believing that I'm actually "hot" so when he sees me I look fantastic to him. Whatever the case, I'd be a fool to complain. Keep it up sweetie.
Eldon, you leave yourself wide open to psycoanalysis.
Post a Comment