There was a time when free baseball tickets would make a big impression on me.
But now I feel like we have graduated to the big leagues.
Some friends have invited us and two other couples to spend 4 days with them in Cabo San Lucas at a swanky home.
This is where we are flying off to Thursday morning.

Golf, surfing, lots of pool time and attending Church in Spanish. I can't wait.
The best part is that Jacob and Emily are coming all the way from Utah to babysit our quiet, docile children.
They couldn't be more fun and our kids can't wait for them to get here and us to leave.
But now I feel like we have graduated to the big leagues.
Some friends have invited us and two other couples to spend 4 days with them in Cabo San Lucas at a swanky home.
This is where we are flying off to Thursday morning.

Golf, surfing, lots of pool time and attending Church in Spanish. I can't wait.The best part is that Jacob and Emily are coming all the way from Utah to babysit our quiet, docile children.
They couldn't be more fun and our kids can't wait for them to get here and us to leave.
4 comments:
I'm ready. Bring it on.
My Personal goals as a baby sitter this weekend:
1. Conviece to Paige that studing hard in high school will pay divedends in Collage.
2. Potty train who ever hasn't figured it out yet.
3. To try out some of my alternative parenting tactics, like ice cream punishment, or the Dr. Phil method of reverse, reverse phycolgy. Stay in school kids.
jacob
LUCKY! (you have to say it like Napoleon) Say hi to Emily for me! I wish she would watch my kids - and Jacob setting goals for your kids - unheard of!
Sounds like another carnal weekend to me.
Jacob spelling... priceless...
Post a Comment