Monday, November 26, 2007

Beating the Turkey

Every year since we have been married we have run in the Mesa Turkey Trot when we are in AZ for Thanksgiving.

Granted Mindy wimped out a couple of times with some lame excuse about being with child! Otherwise we have kept the tradition alive.

Even in my advanced age I can still beat the Turkey, I came in at 43 minutes. We will see how much longer that lasts.

Paige (10) and Kate (7) are getting started in the fun. They both ran the 2 mile fun run this year. This was Paige's second year.


Garrett (4) was missing from the picture because he was sprawled out on the nearby picnic tables. He was protesting anything that didn't get him back to the car sooner. What could be funner for a 4 year old then sit around while Mom and Dad run??



I'm not sure what was more difficult, running in the race or finding time to post about it??

Don't forget to bid - time is running out!!

No comments: