Monday, January 01, 2007

Just What I Wanted

"Yes. Just what I wanted"

No, not the new bike, or the razor or the ten thousand other gifts he got. Garrett saved this exclamation for his new underwear.

In fact I even have a video of Garrett pumping his fist when he opened his undies. Which makes me wonder, did I get just what I wanted?
  • I watched my video and drank my pero
  • I had my fill of hot Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning
  • I pulled off a few gift surprises which made it exciting
  • I ate too much
  • I didn't sleep enough
  • I didn't do any work
  • I had lunch at Rosas
  • I celebrated the New Year at 9pm and was asleep before midnight
  • Mindy, Paige and I screamed at the TV as Boise State won the best bowl game of the season
But come to think of it I only exclaimed once this entire Christmas Season. When a friend gave Mindy some red undies.

No comments: