Lets play a game
If you added up the cost
of the 10 cars parked closest to your own
could you pay for your house?
I could
For example:
If you added up the cost
of the 10 cars parked closest to your own
could you pay for your house?
I could
For example:

2007 Rolls Royce Phantom: $375K

Austin Martin DB9: $170K

Bentley Continental GT: $175
Not to mention the 2 other Rolls, the McLaren and the Ferrari, etc.
Why do I feel like
I am just getting tossed
a few crumbs?
Not to mention the 2 other Rolls, the McLaren and the Ferrari, etc.
Why do I feel like
I am just getting tossed
a few crumbs?
4 comments:
Please don't HIT one... that was one of my fears living out there... I always hoped that one would hit me :)
Are you taking those pics with a camera on your phone? Clear shots.
Good ole phone camera. Although I was sneaking around. Something disturbing about being seen taking pictures of cars in the lot.
What exactly is your job?
Post a Comment