Monday, October 20, 2008

Nose Above Water

I am gasping for breath here. Life is sucking every spare minute.

Mindy turned 40

Visitors, Visitors, Visitors

Boys trip

Parent Teacher conferences


I'm posting once a day until I'm caught up.

3 comments:

Shari said...

You just described how I feel every minute of every day!

Just keep breathing, sometimes that's the best we can do!

kt said...

THANKS again for hosting me! It was so fun :) I love your family!

Diane Barazoto said...

Since I don't have your email, I'm hoping you check your comments! Our oldest son just got his mission call to Barranquilla Columbia. If I remember right you were more in the south???? Mostly I remember the stories of you leaving the country in the cover of night! I'd love to get some more perspective from you. Email me when life calms down a little. ha ha
dianebarazoto@cox.net