Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Cousin In The News

My Cousins wife was an avid blogger with a significant following. Since their accident the blogging community has rallied to their support. So much so that their story has made national news.

New York Times Article

The Today Show interview with Matt

and local news

Mesa Tribune Article


Local News interview with my Aunt and Uncle


2 comments:

mumovearls said...

I love the Nie Nie Dialogs! I have been reading them for at least a year and a half, When i noticed there had been no new posts on her blog I did some inquires and was heart broken to find out what had happened. We have been praying for them daily. -nena

Melissa said...

It is so amazing how many people know her through the blog. We had a "Hope concert" last night to raise money for them. You would have been amazed - It was packed!