Thursday, August 16, 2007

One Year of Grafitti

So today marks the one year anniversary of my "Grafitti" here on this blog. (see my first post)

About 5 years ago I wrote down a goal to find a creative outlet. Something I could do that wouldn't take too much time but that would get noticed. Yes I actually wrote "get noticed". That's so narcissistic. But to be honest I wouldn't take the time to post if I didn't get a comment or two every once in a while. So keep feeding the beast with your comments.

A couple of stats from the last 6 months
(starting Jan. 1, 2007)

Total unique visitors: 436
Total visits: 3,319

A few of my favorite posts:

Trouble with the kids
- Booty Call
- How Was Your Day?
- My House Smells Like a Subway

Marital Bliss
- A Humble Prayer
- My Wife Can Beat Up Your Wife

Finding myself
- Mr. Darcy vs. Mr. Willis

5 comments:

Linnea said...

Your blogs are my favorite!

Melissa said...

I check your blog everyday. I get so excited when you post because I know I am sure to be entertained!! Yeah for creative outlets!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Im with melissa, so keep it up, and post EVERY day :) Im a groupie of yours

Unknown said...

I am the same way- gotta have the creative outlet... especially when you run out of people who care to hear about you unless it is somewhat entertaining. And if we don't write that we read it- how do you know that anyone cares? We do. Keep it up.

Brent and April said...

I keep checking your blog to see how much damage I have to repair. You are a GRUP, a METRO, and you enjoy watching 6 hours of women in nightgowns with English accents. Don't worry, when it is my turn for the family vacation all of that stuff will seem like a bad dream. We are going to carve things with knives, shoot things with guns and then eat them. Build shelters and survive outdoors. You'll go back to California with a gun rack and a bumber sticker that says "Gun Control means using BOTH HANDS".