Monday, August 23, 2010

429 Days

Since June 14th, 2009 I have been living the good life. I took 429 days off from Blogging. No titles to think of, no pictures to take and no deadlines to keep.

Even though I stopped blogging our crazy life continued. Good stories piled up. I tried keeping notes for awhile thinking I might start blogging again. But that didn't last long.

I was looking back on those notes which were mostly just titles. For example:

"Something Black"

"Best Day Ever"

"A Change"

Problem is, over a year removed from writing these titles, I have no idea what the story was behind each of them.

For all I know I started dying my hair black, got compliments from strange women and.....

I wish I could remember.

So I'm going to give this another try.

4 comments:

Linnea said...

Good, I've missed your posts.

Shari said...

It's about dang time!!!!!!!! I never gave up on you!!!

Madge said...

OK every Thomas Tidbit member, I expect you to follow the example of your big brother - at the very least once a month - PLEASE!

marnee said...

Thanks - Some (or just one) of us depend on the rest of you to remind us what "normal" is.

Oh and I enjoy your sense of humor and have missed it.